Antique Silver Callan Somerset Keyed Entry Lever
The Somerset Lever by Callan is a perfect example of the home hardware companies tagline; "Old Word Quality New Age Design." The simple, decorative design of the Somerset makes is a great choice for any of today's most popular home interior design choices. It's the absolutely beautiful Antique Silver finish of this lever is what sets it apart. Usually, you will only find this finish on "upper-end" and much more expensive levers or knobs. The silver finish and black accents work perfectly with the trend of stainless steel appliances in many kitchens. Antique Silver also compliments more rustic or hand forged iron decor's.
- Door Prep Cross bore: 2-1/8"; Edge bore: 1"; Latch face: 1" x 2-1/4"
- Backset Fits 2-3/8" and 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness 1-3/8" ~ 1-3/4" door standard
- Cylinder KW1 5-pin standard; SC1 5-pin optional
- Latches Entrance: 2-3/8" & 2-3/4" adjustable (9073); Passage/Privacy: 2-3/8" & 2-3/4" adj. (9074); Faceplate: 1" x 2-1/4" round corner; Bolt: 1/2" throw
- Strikes 1-3/4" x 2-1/4" full lip round corner (9103)
- Wood Screws Combination screws that suit both wood or metal door mounting
- Door Handing Non-handed