Newport Series - Grade 2 Keyed Entry Lever Set - Satin Nickel
Keyed entry knobs and levers are able to be locked from the exterior with a key, and then locked or unlocked from the inside with a turn-button. Primarily used for securing entrances. Callan's Newport Series offers a stunning display of elegance and craftsmanship. Designed for ease of use as well as beauty, each lever features reversible handing and hardware to install on both wood and metal doors.
- Function - Entrance
- Combination Screws that Suit both Wood or Metal Door Mounting
- Works well with both traditional and functional decor
- Reversible Handing
- Dimension - 4.12 x 2.0 x 2.62 in.
- Projection from the door - 2.37
- Item Weight - 1.75 lbs.
- Door Prep
- Cross bore: 2.12 in.
- Edge bore: 1 in.
- Latch face: 1 x 2.25 in.
- Backset Fits - 2.37 and 2.75 in.
- Door Thickness - 1.37 to 1.75 in. door standard
- Cylinder - KW1 5-pin standard; SC1 5-pin optional, Entries packed KA5
- Entrance: 2.37 & 2.75 in adjustable
- Faceplate: 1 x 2.25 round corner
- Bolt: 1/2 in. throw
- Strikes - 1.75 x 2.25 in. full lip round corner
- Wood Screws - Combination screws that suit both wood or metal door mounting
- Door Handing - Non-handed lever