Callan2 Bennett Series Grade 2 Keyed Entry Lever Set - Satin Nickel
Keyed entry knobs and levers are able to be locked from the exterior with a key, and then locked or unlocked from the inside with a turn-button. Primarily used for securing entrances. Designed for ease of use as well as high security.
- Function - Entrance
- Combination Screws that Suit both Wood or Metal Door Mounting
- Heavy Duty All Metal Construction
- Protective Sleeve
- Interlocking Chassis
- Patented GR2 Adjustable Latch
- Reinforced Spring Assembly
- Reversible Handing
- Finish - Satin Nickel
- Dimension - 4.12 x 1.94 x 2.62 in.
- Projection from the door - 2.5
- Item Weight - 1.3 lbs.
- Door Prep
- Cross bore - 2-1/8 in.
- Edge bore: 1 in.
- Latch face: 1 x 2.25 in.
- Backset Fits - 2.37 and 2.75 in.
- Door Thickness - 1.37 to 1.75 in. door standard
- Cylinder - SC1 5-pin standard; KW1 5-pin optional, Entries packed KA5
- Entrance - 2.37 & 2.75 in. adjustable
- Faceplate - 1 x 2.25 in. Rod & Sq. corner
- Bolt - 0.5 in. throw
- Strikes - 1.75 x 2.25 in. full lip Rod & Sq. corner
- Includes Reinforcement Plate.
- Wood Screws - Combination screws that suit both wood or metal door mounting.
- Includes 1.5 in. Security Screws
- Grade 2 Features:
- Protective collar
- Interlocking installation guides
- Reinforced spring assembly.