Sanibel Vessel Filler Faucet - Brushed Nickel 120258LF
The stately 12-inch Sanibel vessel filler faucet with a traditional-style metal lever handle perfectly complements the designs of vessel sinks. This Premier vessel filler faucet features a distinctive single-lever handle for precise temperature and volume control, 1/2-inch IPS connections, a wear-resistant ceramic disc cartridge, lead-free brass construction, and a brushed nickel finish. The Sanibel vessel filler faucet is suitable for single-hole installations. It includes an optional cover plate that matches the finish of the faucet. It complies with the requirements of the Uniform Plumbing Code and includes Premier’s industry-leading Limited Lifetime Warranty. Add a matching vessel sink pop-up assembly (Premier 124113, sold separately) to complement the appearance of your faucet and complete your vessel sink installation. This Premier faucet meets the strict lead-free standards of the Safe Drinking Water Act.
Premier has partnered with the Environmental Protection Agency’s WaterSense program to promote the efficient use of our most important natural resource: water. Premier’s Sanibel vessel filler faucet provides a water-efficient flow rate of 1.5 gallons per minute, reducing water consumption by 30% when compared to standard faucets.
- Designed for use with vessel sinks
- Single metal lever handle
- All brass construction with lead-free waterways
- WaterSense labeled faucet provides flow rate of 1.5 GPM at 60 PSI
- Ceramic disc cartridge for trouble-free performance
- Suitable for single or three-hole installations
- Includes optional color-matched deck plate for three-hole sink installations
- 1/2-inch IPS connections
- Certified lead-free, ADA compliant